Petrovision and Geoteric partnered to showcase our services at NAPE 40th Annual International Conference and Exhibition (AICE) which is arguably the largest gathering of earth scientists and other stakeholders in the oil and gas space in Sub Saharan Africa taking place in Lagos.
The theme was Global Energy Transition & the Future of the Oil and Gas Industry: Evolving Regulations, Emerging Concepts & Opportunities.
This year’s AICE was held at the Eko Hotel & Suites, Victoria Island, Lagos from 13-17 November, 2022.
The Conference will host speakers who are high level industry practitioners, key personnel in government and the academia, delivering technical papers on seven (7) sub-themes namely:
- Energy Transition and Evolving Regulatory Framework
- Gas Development, Commercialization and Monetization in the Energy Transition Era
- Geo- Environmental Strategies in the Energy Transition Era
- New Concepts and Approaches in Geo- Physics
- Petroleum System Studies and Integrated reservoir Modelling
- New Technology Applications in Exploration & Production
- Geo Science Training in the New Energy Mix Adapting in a Changing World
To find out more check out our vast range of specialist services: